Saturday, July 20, 2013

Here It Goes Again

I starting over.

I'm trying again.

This time will be different.

I have made the decision to discontinue my previous blog in favor of a more laid back and all-encompassing blog. It's tough starting over again, but I think this is the best decision for myself and for my readers. While I loved my old blog, it became too much for me to handle. Committing to blogging every single day is kind of like taking on a full time job without pay. At the beginning the blog was what I needed and what I wanted, but towards the end it became a chore to blog. I don't want it to feel like that.

That's why this blog is going to be different. It's going to be less structured. I will blog whenever inspiration strikes me. It won't be planned. It will just happen when you least expect it. The content of my posts will also be a lot more broad. I can write about anything and everything I want to without having to stick to a specific blueprint. That was what I wanted with the old blog and it worked out well for a while, but it doesn't work anymore. It's time for a change.

I'm ready for that change.

Are you?

Buckle up. It's going to be one hell of a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment