Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hello. I Am Alive.

Since my last posting I have been on Vacation, baking for a bake sale, working, seeing Odyssey Dance's Thriller, making posters, attending Disciple class, working, playing bells, reading for Monday Night Book Club, working, reading all six Gallagher Girls books, working, celebrating brother's birthdays, dieting, working, going to the gym, watching the Biggest Loser, watching CSI, watching Ellen, and working.

So...I've kind of been a little busy.

BUT I'M BACK!

I have a post that will be coming out soon that has been rattling around in my brain for about a month now and I am very excited to get it out of my brain and in front of all of you.

STAY TUNED!!!

Also check out the new music and art featured now!

And now please enjoy these cat memes to hold you over until my next post:






No comments:

Post a Comment