Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Little Bit Obsessive

Holy crap!

Have you seen this yet!?


Now you have!

Are you screaming!?

I AM!!!

I am totally freaking out! I watched this like eight times in a row! I CANNOT wait! November can't come soon enough in my book. Here are my thoughts after watching this trailer several times.

1. The moment when Effie is pulling out the victors' names in District 12 is beautiful. You can see the change beginning in Effie. She has grown attached to Katniss and Peeta and doesn't want them to die. That moment is poetry in motion.

2. The crazy weird relationship between Peeta and Katniss. Peeta knows through and through he loves her. Katniss loves him too, but just doesn't understand it. You just want to slap her across the face a little and be like, "Can't you just love him back! That would make everything easier!"

3. Rue is growing up. I can't take it!

4. THAT DRESS!!! OMG! So brilliant. Exactly how I pictured Cinna's creation.

5. Haymitch's advice. It's always perfect for the situation.

6. The arena! Did you see that glimpse at the end!? It's going to be amazing and perfect!

Now we need to have a conversation about Jennifer Lawrence. That girl totally rocks my world. I have a huge girl crush on her. She has outstanding acting skills, she doesn't feel the need to be stick skinny to be beautiful, and her personality is hilarious. All I want is to be her best friend. Is that so much to ask!?

Such a great role model!

Why is she so funny/awesome!?

Seriously, though. I think she is so talented. Every movie I see her in she gets better and better and my love and respect for her grows more and more. I am so beyond thankful they cast her as Katniss in these movies. I honestly believe no one else could have done the part justice. It was hers all along.


Good night and may the odds be ever in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment