Friday, April 25, 2014

We Love to Laugh!

One of the advantages to living in this technological era, is that we have YouTube. One of the best things about YouTube is the absolute plethora of hilarious videos to watch. We all have rough days, and sometimes all it takes to cheer us up is that one video. I have run across a lot of funny videos recently and I decided to share them with you, as well as a few of my long time favorites because...


ENJOY

Scaring people - always funny.

Ellen scaring celebrities - even better.

Funny dogs
Though less funny than cats...For some reason finding a good funny dog compilation proved quite difficult.
Remind me later and I will make one. The internet deserves a good funny dog compilation video.

And of course - screaming goats are always funny

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment