Saturday, February 14, 2015

She's Baaaaaaack!

Wow. Finally had a spare moment today to pop on over here and see that my last post was over 6 months ago. I couldn't believe it! Well, actually I could because my life got totally crazy. As you may recall from a previous post, I was suffering from a bout of depression after my move to California, but since then, I am happy to report, things have improved dramatically. I'll try and catch you up on all the craziness you've missed the last 6 months. Here's a visual interpretation:

1. Jenna came to visit me in August. We ate cronuts, went to Six Flags, and chilled on the beach.
2. Went to an Angels game with co-workers.
3. Had drinks after the game. Including Irish Car Bombs:
4. Which were disgusting.
5. Went to Disneyland with my family.
6. Went whale watching with Randy and Anthony in Dana Point.
7. Hung out at the beach with friends.
8. Went home for a visit in September and saw these lovely ladies.
9. Went to a book signing in Oceanside. Saw Stephanie Perkins, Kiersten White, & Natalie Whipple.
10. Went ice skating with D-Wade.
11. Went to Mad T Party and saw the Halloween fireworks with Sheila.
12. Got dressed up for a Halloween Time Travel Party. I was sexy Hermione with a time turner.
13. Jenna came back for a visit in October. We found Perry at Disneyland.
14. Went to the Rise of the Jack-o-Lanterns which had some seriously awesome pumpkin art.
15. Learned to drive a boom lift for:
16. Small World Holiday Exterior.
17. Moved into my very own 1 bedroom apartment! Thanks Mom and Dad!
18. They also brought my cat Strider who lives with me now. We're so happy to be back together!
19. Went to the TSO concert. Duh.
20. Went to see The Nutcracker in Long Beach.
21. Bought a bunch of decorations for my new place including a full sized Christmas Tree.
22. Went to the Newport Beach Parade of Lights with Sheila.
23. Rode a mechanical bull shark in Newport Beach.
24. Elisa and I got our rain gear on for another day of work at #wocrehab.
25. Working in the nasty muck under the tables at #wocrehab.

So there you have it! A lot has been happening and most of it has been really great! I loved spending time with friends old and new and exploring new places and finding fun things to do here. It's been a whirlwind adventure moving to California and working for Disney. I can't wait to see what surprises 2015 has in store!

Cheers!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment